IBM MaaS360 Unified Endpoint Management
Solution summary IBM MaaS360® Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) combines device, app and content management with strong security to simplify how you go mobile. You can monitor for threats and automate compliance to maximize security without compromising the user experience.
Solution website www.ibm.com/maas360
IBM MaaS360 provides a cloud-based, unified endpoint management solution that addresses the pains of managing and securing a heterogeneous pool of endpoints, end users, and everything in between—including their applications, content and data.
MaaS360 UEM capabilities include:
- Support across all major mobile platforms—affording organizations total visibility and control over their iPhones, iPads, Android devices, Windows Mobile devices, and even Windows 10 and macOS laptops and desktops
- Complete support for legacy Windows platforms, including XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, with one console to ease the migration to Windows 10
- Identity and access management (IAM) that allows a shift from a device-based context to a more comprehensive, user-based context
- Data and application management, including a user-friendly encrypted content container for email, chat, browsing and content collaboration; fine-grained application controls; bulk application purchase and distribution capabilities; and intuitive enterprise application catalog
- Security policies and analytics that provide actionable intelligence, reducing security and compliance risk without negatively impacting user productivity
- Detection and defense against malware and advanced threats with automated remediation capabilities
- Management and security of specialized use cases for IoT, ruggedized devices and wearables
Key features and benefits
IBM MaaS360 delivers complete endpoint visibility, manageability, security, reporting and analytics across all endpoints—delivered from a single management console.
This single solution is particularly beneficial as organizations transition from legacy platforms to their new replacements, such as enterprises migrating PC devices from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Since MaaS360 unifies the management and security of all endpoints, there’s no ripping and replacing required, nor is there a need to run multiple solutions in tandem. Even if you were to complete your migration tomorrow, you could continue using the same MaaS360 solution to:
- Secure and manage all associated endpoints
- Deploy, manage and secure their applications with a unified app catalog
- Enable content and control access
- Provide productivity tools and apps for secure email, browsing, content viewing and editing
- Protect data across emails, content, and applications, helping to prevent leaks
- Deliver secure access to enterprise resources without needing a device VPN
- Seamlessly authorize identities and enforce authentication
- Detect and remediate mobile malware and advanced threats
- Get dashboards and analytics to visualize and evaluate your universe of endpoints
An exclusively SaaS offering, MaaS360 helps organizations get up and running faster, minimize their IT management footprint, and ensure that their endpoints are always running the latest software versions, including updated code with the release of new device operating systems.
Geographic presence IBM is a true global provider of solutions and services to help customers transform their businesses.
Full name : : IBM MaaS360 Sales
Function : Sales
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone number(s) : -