VMware AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Management
Solution summary VMware AirWatch® is a comprehensive enterprise mobility platform that delivers simplified access to enterprise apps, secures corporate data and enables mobile productivity.
Solution website www.air-watch.com
Solution Detail The only thing growing faster today than the volume and variety of mobile devices is the expectation of users and lines of business. Mobility remains a top strategic opportunity, due to the potential to make an enterprise more competitive, whether by making employees more productive or engaging with customers in innovative ways. Enterprise mobility gives users a seamless experience across multiple devices, delivering a secure digital workspace for business critical applications, safely enabling BYOD and establishing a platform that scales to support new processes to serve a more mobile workforce. AirWatch® sees gaining control over the proliferation of devices through unified security and management as a key first step. Our enterprise mobility management platform provides IT with an opportunity to enable business process transformations, drive new revenue streams, and create memorable new ways to connect with customers.
Key features and benefits
Manage All Your Endpoints in a Single Solution
- AirWatch is built to manage the entire lifecycle of any endpoint, across all major operating systems in a single management console.
Support the Full App Lifecycle from Development to Deployment
- AirWatch supports the complete app lifecycle including sourcing or developing an app, applying security policies, deploying an app catalog and analyzing app metrics.
Protect Corporate Apps and Data on Any Network
- AirWatch provides a layered security approach that encompasses the user, endpoint, app, data and network. All security settings and policies can be configured using a single platform for a comprehensive security model.
Increase Mobile Productivity with Engaging Business Apps
- The VMware Workspace ONE productivity apps suite available with AirWatch provides frictionless access to business apps with inherent security for employee productivity.
Automate Processes and Deliver Insights for a More Efficient IT
- Ease the strain on IT that is typically associated with initial device deployment and day-to-day mobility management.
Supported devices Any Device, any operating system
Geographic presence AirWatch is based in Atlanta with offices in Akron, Bangalore, Milton Keynes, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Miami, Singapore, Toronto and Washington, D.C. VMware is headquartered in Silicon Valley.
Full name : Katie Fusco
Function : Partner Marketing Manager
E-mail : Sales@air-watch.com
Phone number(s) : 470247-6677